MMOGO is working for supply full stock MapleStory M Mesos

Allt som inte passar in någon annanstans kan vi prata om här.

MMOGO is working for supply full stock MapleStory M Mesos

av rsgoldfast2018 » 06 sep 2018, 09:13

They often, but go to theme dungeons or PQ to get a faster and less boring lvling up manner, while spiders never do this.Another fact is bots become almost extincted in Lv150+ maps (excluding Singapore and Malaysia). The reason is mobs have increasingly more HP (1mil to several mil) but robots will not invest in their gears(they want sell each a bit coin to get their profit) so they're not effective at spawn elite dinosaurs economically.

So my proposal is, remove or Maple M Mesos nerf the fall rate of maplestory2 boss and elites in routine maps, but maintain it and increase drop speed in maps with pre-quests (like mushroom kingdom, kritias) and pt quests to make the system really benefit to actual players, and encourage them to play game content not grind unlimited in a map.Can we get a revanp for your own maplestory2 profession please?

I think it's really cool we could find out both herbalism and mining on the exact same character. Nice work.I want to suggest some updates I believe are needed from spending quite a lot of time focusing on leveling up my professions here are a couple of ideas from my experiences up to now.Transform potions/recipes. Any chance of getting more monsters additional? I really love making them and I do sell them at my shop pretty affordable for others to enjoy.

However, I noticed some monsters I can create, don't currently exist in the game (such as Zombie Lupins and Invurate (spelling?)) . I personally would love to view more Boss"Special" ones inserted in like Pink Bean and a wider variety of creatures. Plus it is more fun to hunt monsters around my level to buy Maplestory M Mesos find the drops needed to make the potions.