Panthers at Falcons: Q&A with the Falcoholic

Allmänt Indiensnack. Tipsa om bästa rutterna, godaste frukostarna och all det där man bara måste se om man är i Indien!

Panthers at Falcons: Q&A with the Falcoholic

av douhua2233 » 24 jan 2019, 02:51

Panthers at Falcons: Q&A with the Falcoholic This week I spoke with Dave Choate over at the Falcoholic. He’s the guy for responsible for doling out reports on the misery of their long suffering fan base. We try not to make fun of him too much Youth Ryan Kalil Jersey , for the record, because there isn’t much left to say after Tom Brady used their lunch money from Super Bowl LI to buy a curse on Julio Jones for the rest of his career. It is a sore subject.Cat Scratch Reader: Have you filed a missing persons report for Julio Jones’ red zone targets yet?CSR: What’s the biggest change in the Falcons from last year and why is it that Matt Ryan iBilds channeling Eli Manning?CSR: Y’all lost Keanu Neal for the season. That sucks.CSR:Assume the Panthers have a one possession lead with less than four minutes left in the game. How confident are you in the Falcons’ ability to score when the Panthers inevitably give them multiple chances to do so?CSR:What is your prediction for this game?Here’s to hoping Dave there is underestimating Christian McCaffrey’s ability to replace Greg Olsen’s production in a way that stresses the Falcon’s injured positions. I do, however Color Rush Devin Funchess Jersey , share his belief that his game isn’t going to be pretty. What division games are? The Panthers have issued today’s injury report for their Week 5 game against the Giants, and it’s pretty much the same as yesterday’s report—Trai Turner and Curtis Samuel were both on the practice field for the Panthers again, which is good news in my opinion. According to an early report from Bill Voth Color Rush Taylor Moton Jersey , no one was on the “do not practice” list today.Greg Olsen is hopeful that he will be back next week for the Panthers’ trip to Washington, but he has been ruled out for this Sunday’s game against the Giants. Still, the fact that it’s even a consideration that he will be ready to go next week is a victory in and of itself. Stay tuned for more updates in the coming days on Olsen Color Rush James Bradberry Jersey , as we’ll have more information on that whenever it becomes available.Here’s the full injury report for the Panthers:Panthers injury reportDid not participate in practiceNoneLimited participation in practiceTE Greg Olsen (foot)Full participation in practiceDT Vernon Butler (shoulder)WR Damiere Byrd (knee)DE Julius Peppers (rest)WR Curtis Samuel (medical illness)G Trai Turner (concussion)Practice StatusDid not participate in practice = 0% of a player’s normal repetitionsLimited participation in practice = Less than 100% of a player’s normal repetitionsFull participation in practice = 100% of a player’s normal repetitionsGame StatusOut = Player will not playDoubtful = Player unlikely to playQuestionable = Uncertain if player will play